Saturday, November 5, 2011

How Carolyn Jones Is Feeding Her Love Of Life!


"Part of my love of life includes noticing the little things. I practice conscious awareness of everything around me... other people, places, and things. I delight in what I see. What I experience is very rich in nature and brings me great joy. For example, I think one of my favorite things to witness is an elderly couple holding hands and smiling. It feeds my heart and brings me hope.

"Another way I feed my love of life is through my expression of gratitude. I love to be grateful for everything that occurs in my life, even the disappointing or difficult things which arise occasionally. I have many blessings for which to be grateful, including my humble abode. There, I am especially grateful for the way I have decorated my home, as an additional way that I feed my love of life is by surrounding myself with objects and plants that feed my spirit.

"To encourage others, I set an example that they, if they choose, can follow. It is often contagious to be around a positive person, lifting the spirits of another, so I try to be that positive person.

"The main way I encourage others, however, is through the promotion of my book "Opening the Gates of the Heart: A Journey of Healing." It is a tribute to the resiliency and beauty of the human spirit, and it gently guides you, the reader, to greater self-love and love of others. It is definitely a "feel good" book, and helps you to a more positive space within and in the world around you. It is my hope and my passion to guide you to a greater love of life, so that you, too, can experience great joy."

Carolyn CJ Jones
- Speaker, Author, Photographer: Opening the Gates of the Heart: A Journey of Healing
- Healing emotional pain with inspirational photographs and prose

- Gate Lady Publishing
- office: 415-883-8325
- fax: 415-532-2381
- www.gatelady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews