Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How Haleh Rabizadeh Resnick Is Feeding Her Love Of Life


I have a love for life.  I believe that every person is granted time on earth because we have a special gift to share with the world to make it a better place.  And each of us has the ability to reach that potential in this life.   Sharing this basic philosophy, which is at the core of Little Patient Big Doctor is the reason I wrote the book.
 
The story I share is of overcoming health challenges.  I now speak to groups and reach out in every way I can to encourage and inspire people to trust their instincts, always have hope and to persevere in the face of challenges.  The reality is that this can only happen if we have a vision of the type of life we want to live and persist in the hope that it is possible.
 

Haleh Rabizadeh Resnick is a speaker and author of the book Little Patient Big Doctor: One Mother's Journey. littlepatientbigdoctor.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews