Saturday, November 19, 2011

How Jenny Gallagher Is Feeding Her Love Of Life

I've always tried to see the positive in life even when it was challenging. For example one time I took a new job and it was a struggle every day. I worked 60-70 hours a week and got very little support. Other team members were bullies. One day I decided to change all that I could; my perspective. I changed my log-on password to 'smile' to remind me each day to lighten up. Life is short and I want to enjoy as much of it as I can. I ended up having a very successful career for that organization.

10 years ago I started my own wellness business because I felt there was a lot of what I call 'self induced suffering'. To me that is when we have made choices (career, relationships, activities) but then feel overwhelmed by our commitments. We create bad habits of blaming, complaining and make poor life style choices that make us feel even worse. As a life, business and wellness coach I specialize in self improvement and work with professionals and small business owners. I wanted to make coaching techniques available to everyone and offer free and low cost services and products. I will help anyone with a good goal or dream even if they have very little time or money. I offer a scholarship program and believe in paying it forward. I love writing articles for local print magazines and Internet websites. I also host a talk radio show and do public speaking. And I love teaching yoga classes locally and have guest taught and offered workshops throughout the country. I want to inform and inspire and love what I do!

For more information you can go to http://www.gallaghersolutions.com/ and for information about my latest book titled Yen Path: Taking Steps Towards What You Want in Life you can go to Amazon or http://www.yenpath.com/. You can reach me at solutions@jennygallagher.com or call 503-939-9552.

____________________________________________________________
LifeLock® Official Site
Identity Theft Can Happen to Anyone So Get Protection with LifeLock.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ec2ca7faefc29f284st02vuc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews