Friday, October 14, 2011

"How I Am Feeding My Love Of Life" by Elaine Williams


"Having struggled with food, drug and alcohol addictions since age 12, I personally know the pain and hurt in can cause in oneself and in family and friends. I am 11 years sober!! And my personal mission in life is to help break down barriers between classes and cultures through thought provoking, enlightening, and transforming theatre, writing, and comedy.

 

"My projects deal with people embracing their humanity, questioning their beliefs, and broadening their own perspectives and horizons, and therefore causing audiences to engage in this process as well.

 

"I have just published my first book, Stop the Madness: How to Identify Addiction Warning Signs in your Friends… and What to do About It, in hopes to help people recognize the dangers of abuse, but also open a dialogue where people can get help and realize they are not alone. I've also released a Meditation CD and workbook to accompany the book and really help people take those first steps in healing.

 

"My commitment is to be a part of the global shift of raising the world's consciousness. By constantly embracing my own creativity and compassion, I am giving others the permission to raise their own spirit and engage in higher frequencies of thought, energy, light, and flow."

 

Elaine Williams, author/comedian/speaker

Discover more about Elaine at www.elainewilliamslive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews