Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How Laura Pallatin Feeds Her Love Of Life



"Through my company, LaBelle Mariposa, I offer products which facilitate and
support personal growth and transformation. My book, Walk in Your Own
Footsteps, is a practical guidebook for designing the life the reader truly
wants to live. The 30 snack-sized chapters provide tools for finding what
they love to do, carving out time to make it happen, and set boundaries to
protect their time and energy. I also offer inspirational cards, a Guided
Visualization CD as well as original inspirational art and pendants. 

"While helping other people find their passion and life's purpose is an
important part of my life, so is using my own life to help others
one-on-one. I try to look for opportunities to help people every day. We can
make an impact by offering to help in the most obvious ways sometimes. Even
by simply holding a door open for another person, or listening when someone
needs to share a problem (right when they need it) can be very powerful. I
find that making time to be of service to others is vital to feeling
fulfilled and helping others at the same time."

Blessings,
Laura Pallatin
www.LaBelleMariposa.com
www.LauraPallatin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews